Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]
1 Chronicles 4:10 "Oh God, that You would bless me and enlarge my territory!
Let Your hand be with me , and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. " And God granted his request.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
陪你哭 陪你笑
和你倒數分秒
一瞬間眉目里
傳出一點奧妙
曾去找尋獲了 不只可否有破曉
或者心底早渴望了控制不了 已經心跳
祈救主看顧 願聽主分咐
尋求應許的愛
這應許帶著未來
然而也許會 無情的心碎
都要盡意擺上
只渴望尋到飄亮證據
陪你哭 陪你笑
和你倒數分秒
一瞬間眉目里
傳出一點奧妙
曾去想如沒了 只好等主去揭曉
也許一息間破滅了變作苦笑 受不了
過往記憶中只有快樂亂尋醉
和傷痛和眼淚寄居
能與你今天陌路相對 可會得主允許
從人看不了 願恩主光照
明瞭眼中的愛 會否都帶著真愛
這真愛 是蒙揀選的愛
一殺傾心真意 可會是蒙配漂亮證據
只盼待某天得主確據This is a cantonese song.AmpliFaith consists of God, Jesus, Holy Spirit,Beth (drummer), Wandee (vocalist), Sherry(vocalist) and I (guitarist)on board.We want to jam with this song.Perhaps it's what God wants me to do now.I'm waiting for an answer.And by faith, I hope that I will be satisfied with no regretsin my God's answer.In His time, He promises me..that His answer will be given to me. =D
<`scribbled at-
2:25 AM