Tuesday, September 23, 2008
hahahz i'm super relieved today!i lost my lab protocol book in lab.i searched high n low, up n downjust for the little red notebookwhich contains my tidy handwritten words that were carefully scribbled wif accurate spelling n calculation formula.i gt worried as without it,i cldn't do anything abt it as most of the experiment conditions were optimisedand i edited into my notebook.i prayed hard to God for it to appear n i told God tt i'll trust in Him this morning before i stepped out of my home.n tata! i walked past one of the attachment staff's lab benchn saw my red notebook hidden under her multi-channel pipet!hahahz! Thank God for answering my prayer!thank you to huiting n meiching who prayed for my notebook to appear too! =DHallelujah!Desert song by HillsongsThis is my prayer in the desertAnd all that's within me feels dryThis is my prayer in the hunger in meMy God is a God who providesAnd this is my prayer in the fireIn weakness or trial or painThere is a faith provedOf more worth than goldSo refine me Lord through the flamesAnd I will bring praiseI will bring praiseNo weapon forged against me shall remainI will rejoiceI will declareGod is my victory and He is hereAnd this is my prayer in the battleAnd triumph is still on it's wayI am a conqueror and co-heir with ChristSo firm on His promise I'll standAll of my lifeIn every seasonYou are still GodI have a reason to singI have a reason to worshipThis is my prayer in the harvestWhen favor and providence flowI know I'm filled to be empited againThe seed I've recieved I will sow
<`scribbled at-
9:06 PM