Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]
1 Chronicles 4:10 "Oh God, that You would bless me and enlarge my territory!
Let Your hand be with me , and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. " And God granted his request.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Late at night when all the world is sleepingI stay up and think of youAnd I wish on a star that somewhere you areThinking of me tooCause Im dreaming of you tonightTill tomorrow, Ill be holding you tightAnd there's nowhere in the world I'd rather beThan here in my room dreaming about you and meWonder if you ever see me and i Wonder if you know Im there (am I there, am i? )If you looked in my eyes would you see what's insideWould you even care? I just wanna hold you close but so farAll I have are dreams of youSo I wait for the day (wait for the day)To take the courage to say how much I love youYes I doI'll be dreaming of you tonightTill tomorrow, Ill be holding you tightAnd there's nowhere in the world I'd rather beThan here in my room dreaming about you and meCoraznNo puedo dejar de pensar en tiComo te necesitoMi amor, como te extrao(translation:SweetheartI cant stop thinking of youHow I need you My love, how I miss you)Late at night when all the world is sleepingI stay up and think of youAnd I still can't believeThat you came up to me and said I love youI love you tooNow Im dreaming with you tonightTill tomorrow (till tomorrow) and for all of my lifeAnd there's nowhere in the world I'd rather beThan here in my roomDreaming with you endlesslyI really dreamt of you but you were not inside. just your trying-to-get-away voice.beautiful song but the singer, selena,was shot dead by her unrighteous fanclub president. so sad...rest in peace. if she really accepted Christ,may God give her rest now.
<`scribbled at-
10:52 AM