Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]
1 Chronicles 4:10 "Oh God, that You would bless me and enlarge my territory!
Let Your hand be with me , and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. " And God granted his request.
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Who am I?I'm spiderman!NONO...Spiderwoman then???NOPE!I'm a girl named Inessabelle,an instrument being moulded and used by God.The revelation of who i am came to me during today's cell grp worship.It is that I was made to praise Him.He spoke to me in the books that i'm currently reading.He planned everything in His right time.Things i read n don't understand became linked up.i asked Him n He always answer.may i obey Him and continue to have a tender heart to serve.i'm quite tight on my finances.my hp bills r quite expensive and i gonna pay my guitar fee soon.may Jehovah Jireh provide me financially! yea n jus wanna say sth to some of my frens here.
to those who are attached now,
i may nt b close to all of you but
i wanna giv u and ur partner my best wishes.
*should know whom i'm referring to*
stay sweet sweet n enjoy ur moments wif ur partner! =D
<`scribbled at-
10:15 PM