Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]
1 Chronicles 4:10 "Oh God, that You would bless me and enlarge my territory!
Let Your hand be with me , and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. " And God granted his request.
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Jesus lover of my soulJesus i'll nv let u goU've taken mi fr the miry clayU set my feet upon the rockAnd now i knowI love u I need uThough my world may fallI'll never let u goMy Saviour My closest frenzI'll worship U until the very end!!!I really want to worship You my LordYou have won my heart And I am YoursForever and ever i will love You You are the only one Who died for meGave Your life to set me freeSo i lift my voice to You In adorationWad beautiful love songs they are!!!mYy life is goin to be one for the Lord.i gonna slay the lion of apathy n shine as a star in the universe for Him.no matter wad, i'll continue to run to You.though my world may fall, i'll still look to You.Walk wif You and worship You in spirit n in truth.Sorry for all the things i had done.Sorry to reject Your love.I'm back, Father.I'm running back into Your arms.I LOVE YOU!!!
<`scribbled at-
12:59 AM